As we waved goodbye to October and Halloween, I thought I would do the 5 happy things October, which is my little gratitude list. Also now we can start being all excited about Christmas. Then again, I was singing Christmas songs since mid October and I feel no shame.
5 Happy things
- Autumn Leaves – The leaves start to turn orange and golden are beautiful. They are so beautiful that you can’t help but appreciate the nature and everything.
- Rituals – I had to go into the Apple store in Covent garden the other day and I went past Rituals, the lady outside gave me a sample of a hand cream and I went inside for a little hand massage. Wow I fell in love with the products, especially the Sakura range.
- Sharing posts that are more personal – I shared a post on LOA and living with intentions and I received positive feedback which made me happy.
- Poetry – Well, I write poetry and I have a separate Instagram account for about a little over a month now for it and that hit 1000 followers and I have gotten so many amazing comments on it there.
- Cake – I was really craving for a certain cake, told mum about it and she just surprised me with it on Saturday, I was actually so excited.
It is a great feeling when you feel like everything is going great and that things will always work out for the best. I am excited for what November brings.
What are you grateful for ? what are you looking forward to?